HostMonitor is a highly scalable network monitoring software suitable for small and enterprise-level networks.
HostMonitor is a system management tool that continuously monitors servers' availability and performance. In the event of network errors, HostMonitor will alert the network administrator (or even correct the problem when possible) before problems get seriously out of hand. This helps protect your company's data and reduces the likelihood of costly network failures.
Probably you will say "There are dozens of programs like this"? That is right! But please check what HostMonitor offers and compare its power and flexibility to surprisingly low price:
more info @http://www.ks-soft.com/hostmon.eng/
- using 62 test methods this software can check almost any parameter of your servers;
- highly flexible action profiles allow you to start actions in predefined order depending on the test results;
- HostMonitor creates various log files using different detail levels and file formats (Text, HTML, DBF and ODBC);
- built-in Report Manager allows you to create and customize reports to your liking in a variety of ways;
- using Remote Monitoring Agents for Windows, FreeBSD, Linux, NetBSD, OpenBSD and Solaris you may easily monitor remote networks;
- Web Service, Telnet Service and Remote Control Console simplifies remote management;
- and this is not all...