FinePrint saves you money on paper and toner, weight in your briefcase, and time and hassle in managing your print jobs. With FinePrint working for you, annoying printing problems disappear. FinePrint is a software that allows you to create and print PDF documents.
· Print Preview: Universal print preview with editing capability. Easily add blank pages, delete pages, and re-sequence jobs.
· Ink Saver: Provides options to convert colored text to black and skip graphics.
· Multiple Pages on a single sheet: Print 2, 4 or 8 pages on a single sheet of paper.
· Watermarks Headers and Footers: Watermark, header and footer option allows documents to be marked with the date, time, system variables or custom text.
· Forms and Letterheads: Allows the simplified creation of electronic forms and letterhead. The preview feature shows how output will appear before you print it to ensure correct alignment.
· Combine Print Jobs: Allows multiple documents to be combined together as a single print job. This is useful for creating booklets based on web pages, etc.
· File saving: Save pages and jobs to TIFF, JPEG, BMP, text and FP formats.
· Clipboard Support: Any printed output can be copied to the clipboard in text, bitmap or
· Double Sided Printing Support: Booklet making and double sided printing are supported with all documents and printers. Booklets create a professional touch to all documents and are easy to read and carry. Double sided printing cuts paper use in half and reduces travel weight.
· Paper Scaling: Allows large pages to be scaled to that they fit on standard paper sizes such as letter or A4.
· Adjustable Margins: Margin adjustment allows for increased text sizes for better readability, by using more of the printable area on the page.
· Gutter Support: Gutter capability provides space for binding documents.
· Multiple FinePrinters: Multiple FinePrinters can be created. This allows the creation of "virtual printers" that have different pre-defined settings. For example, you could have a "booklet printer" that automatically prints a booklet or a "letterhead printer" that prints on your letterhead without the FinePrint dialog box appearing.
· Easy server deployment: Install on a server as a shared printer for easy group or enterprise deployment.
What's new in FinePrint 6.15:
· the Add/Remove Programs entry for FinePrint now shows the version number and date of installation
· fixed a DLL error that happened when printing from some 32-bit applications under 64-bit Windows
· fixed a bug where sometimes Setup did not create the FinePrint printer
· the printer shortcut in the Send To folder is now created correctly under Vista and Windows 7
· the thumbnail tooltips that appear when you click and drag the scroll bar are now larger
· you can now easily hide or show the left panel with a single click on the arrow button in between the two panels
· (Server Edition) Setup no longer presents the "Choose Platforms" dialog during installation. Printer drivers are installed for all supported Windows platforms. Please note that Windows 9x/Me and Windows NT 4.0 (kernel mode) are no longer supported, so these drivers are not installed.
· (Server Edition) right-clicking in the Users list now allows you to copy the list to the clipboard. You can paste the results into Excel and create reports.
· (Server Edition) propagation of settings to non-admin users now works correctly under all supported versions of Windows (including Windows Server 2008 R2) and no longer triggers driver updates
OS: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / 7