When automated document assembly requirements include integrated cover pages, Tables of Contents and personalization, creating and maintaining the required code starting requires sophisticated and extensive internal development resources.
Or, you could just integrate AppendPDF Pro.
Designed for mission-critical on-demand and high-volume publishing, document personalization, document merging and report-assembly implementations utilizing PDF files, AppendPDF Pro is loaded with features, engineered for performance and is designed for entirely unattended operation.
- Assembles PDF files with rock-solid, enterprise-class reliability and speed
- Combines complete files or selected page ranges
- Includes bookmarks from the original files
- Sets file open, display and initial page options
- Includes new document information, including title, subject, keywords, date or other metadata, in PDF Document Information fields.
- Applies Adobe Acrobat standard 40-bit or 128-bit file encryption with a user-specific password to control who may view, print, or modify the document
- Linearizes PDF files for Fast Web View
- Applies customized barcodes, page numbers, watermarks, logos, headers and footers
- Provides automated Table of Contents generation, complete with bookmarks and hyperlinks
- Adds personalized cover pages
Now Powered by the Adobe PDF Library NEW in 5.0!
All Adobe PDF Library powered Appligent Document Solutions software includes unique features:
For document optimization, use -optimize. Leveraging Adobe's unique investment in PDF engineering, this flag performs a variety of completely safe optimization and cleanup routines, reducing file-size in most instances.
To maximize compression, use -comp. This flag applies Adobe Systems' object level compression in addition to other compression mechanisms (limits compatibility to Acrobat 6 or higher).
To ensure compatibility with all versions of Acrobat/Reader, use, -nocomp. This flag will remove object level compression, ensuring compatibility with all versions of Acrobat.
To create an ISO 32000 compliant PDF, use -iso32000. This flag sets the output file version for ISO 32000 compliance (Adobe PDF version 1.7).
more info @http://www.appligent.com/appendpdfpro