3DMark 06 v1.02 Professional | 576 MB
A 3DMark score is an overall measure of your system’s 3D gaming capabilities, based on comprehensive real-time 3D graphics and processor tests. By comparing your score with those submitted by millions of other gamers you can see how your gaming rig performs, making it easier to choose the most effective upgrades or finding other ways to optimize your system.
3DMark06 has been downloaded more than any other 3D benchmark and the ORB database now contains over 8.5 million 3DMark06 benchmark scores from around the world.
3DMark is an essential tool for every PC gamer, hardware enthusiast or component manufacturer in the industry.
Key 3DMark06 Advanced and Professional Features
* DirectX« 9 3D game performance benchmark
* Includes separate graphics card and CPU tests
* Produces workloads that simulate next generation 3D gaming requirements
* Advanced 3D game engine supports HDR Rendering with SM3.0 Shaders, in addition to SM2.0 Shaders
* Includes two HDR/SM3.0 game tests and two SM2.0 game tests
* CPU performance testing
via AI and physics workloads for both single core systems and multi-threaded,
multi-core and multiple processor environments
* 3D graphics feature tests include Fill Rate, Pixel Shader, Vertex Shader, SM3.0 tests, and Batch Size tests
inimum System Recommendations
* Intel« or AMD« compatible processor 2.5GHz or higher
* DirectX« 9 compatible graphics adapter with Pixel Shader 2.0 support or later, and graphics memory of 256 MB
* 1GB of system RAM or more
* 1.5GB of free hard disk space
* Windows« XP 32bit or Windows VistaÖ 32bit operating system with latest Service Packs and updates installed
* DirectX« 9.0c December 2005 or later
* Visual C++ 2005 Redist
* Microsoft Excel« 2003/XP or later for some 3DMark functionality
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later for some 3DMark functionality