quinta-feira, 24 de junho de 2010

Ella Fitzgerald - 1953-1954 (CC 1404)

 

 


01 - Careless (Howard, Jurgens, Quadling)
02 - Blue Lou (Mills, Sampson)
03 - I Wonder What Kind of a Guy You'd Be (Fitzgerald, Wing)
04 - When the Hands of the Clock Pray at Midnight ()
05 - Crying in the Chapel (Glenn)
06 - An Empty Ballroom (Clinton)
07 - If You Don't Know, I Know Who Will (Lane, Singleton)
08 - Melancholy Me (Biggs, Thomas)
09 - Somebody Bad Stole de Wedding Bell (Hilliard, Mann)
10 - Moanin' Low (Dietz, Rainger)
11 - Taking a Chance on Love (Duke, Fetter, Latouche)
12 - I Wished on the Moon (Parker, Ranger)
13 - Baby (Colby, Huddleston)
14 - I Need (Care, Marcus)
15 - Who's Afraid (Not I, Not I, Not I) (Lawrence, Tauber)
16 - I'm Glad There Is You (Dorsey, Madeira)
17 - Baby, What Else Can I Do (Hirsch, Marks)
18 - What Is There to Say? (Duke, Harburg)
19 - Makin' Whoopee! (Donaldson, Kahn)
20 - Until the Real Thing Comes Along (Cahn, Chaplin, Freeman, Holiner, Nichols)
21 - People Will Say We're in Love (Hammerstein, Rodgers, Rodgers)
22 - Please Be Kind (Chaplin, Kahn)
23 - Imagination (Burke, VanHeusen)
24 - My Heart Belongs to Daddy (Porter)
arriba (4shared)
arriba (Mediafire)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário