quinta-feira, 24 de junho de 2010

Ella Fitzgerald - 1950 (CC 1195)

 
01 - Baby, Won't You Say You Love Me (Gordon, Myrow)
02 - Don'cha Go 'Way Mad (Jacquet, Mundy, Stillman)
03 - Solid as a Rock (Hilliard, Mann)
04 - I've Got the World on a String (Arlen, Koehler)
05 - Sugarfoot Rag (Garland, Vaughn)
06 - Peas and Rice (Gabler, Pollard)
07 - M.I.S.S.I.S.S.I.P.P.I. (Simmons, Williams)
08 - I Don't Want the World (Heath, Lange)
09 - Ain't Nobody's Business But My Own (Grainger, Grisham, Prince, Robins, Taylor, Traditional, Williams)
10 - I'll Never Be Free (Benjamin, Weiss)
11 - Dream a Little Dream of Me (Andre, Kahn, Schwandt)
12 - Can Anyone Explain? (No, No, No!) (Benjamin, Weiss)
13 - Looking for a Boy (Gershwin, Gershwin)
14 - My One and Only (Gershwin, Gershwin, Wood)
15 - How Long Has This Been Going On? (Gershwin, Gershwin)
16 - I've Got a Crush on You (Gershwin, Gershwin)
17 - But Not for Me (Gershwin, Gershwin)
18 - Soon (Gershwin, Gershwin)
19 - Someone to Watch Over Me (Gershwin, Gershwin)
20 - Maybe (Barrett, Barrett, Barrett, Gershwin, Gershwin, Goldner)
21 - Santa Claus Got Stuck in My Chimney (Hardy, Moore)
22 - Molasses, Molasses (It's Icky Sticky Goo) (Clinton)
23 - Little Small Town Girl (Loman, Rubens)
24 - I Still Feel the Same About You (Manning, Reid)
arriba (4shared)
arriba (Mediafire)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário